Thursday, September 6, 2012

A month hiatus.

Okay so I was gone for almost a month. Honestly it felt longer. I wish I could say I was out doing fun things, but I haven't. I've been working 6 days a week, 9 hours a day. The last thing I want to do when I come home is go online. I spend time with Mac & the pup and that's abut it. So for today, how about a photo dump? You can follow me on instagram @justajerseygirl by the way! So here's what I've been doing lately

I got new curtains for the living room. The top are the old the bottom are the new. These cost me $10 total thanks to walmart

My dad's birthday was Sunday & he's on vacation so we sent him this pic


I started project 365 (one photo a day everyday for a year)

I've taken random outfit of the day pics. Just because I can


I made lunch on my new stove!


I paid remembrance to my grandpa who passed 14 years ago 


Took gorgeous sunrise pics

So that's a brief summary of what I've been up to lately!

w

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...