Saturday, February 5, 2011

Goodbye for now

Gone yet not forgotten,
Although we are apart,
Your spirit lives within me,
Forever in my heart.
Rest in Peace Bri...we'll meet again one day. ♥

Tonight I said goodbye for now to Brian. It was a great turn out and a lovely funeral.

I just can't believe he's really gone. It was over two years since I saw him but we kept in touch til a few months back when he got really sick and stopped texting me. His mom said he used to give her updates on me.

I haven't cried since the day they thought he wouldn't make it through the night. I feel heartless.

I miss him and wish I could of had him in my life just a little longer. (I know he's in a better place but that doesn't make it easier)

I told him tonight while I was kneeling by his casket to give me a sign that he's still around.

Rest in the sweetest peace Brian A. Schantz 10.23.85-01.27.11. It's only goodbye for now...

(sorry for being a bad noter lately)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...